30 июл. 2017 г.

Withdrawal

The Mist 1x2


& Kevin: I thought you said you wanted to help.
    Mia: Yeah, but what about the whole cockroach out-of-mouth incident.

& Bradley: Could it have been a bear?

& Bradley: What the hell is going on?
    Kyle: Some kind of terrorism?
    Raj: Man, what are you looking at me for? I own a shoe store!

& Nathalie: Did you know that if the bees die, humanity will only have four years left?


& Nathalie: Oh, Kevin, you’re smarter than that. There is no spirit. There’s just nature. There’s here and not here. He is not here.

& Link: I’ve just been thinking a lot about Revelations.
    Father Romanov: I think we should think less and pray more.

& Nathalie: We actually had money, but we never stopped drinking cheap wine. Benedict didn’t want to forget those days when we were young and had the world in our pocket... and neither do I.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий