5 июл. 2017 г.

Ma ma

& Radióloga: Stage 3.

& Magda: Why move over to the bright side of statistics when I’ve already stepped on the dark side?
    Julián: Because you’ve got a better chance of getting better. Two against one.

& Magda: I’m deeply sorry. I’m sending you all the strength I’ve got right now. In case it helps you overcome this.

& Julián: It’s incurable now.

& Arturo: Do you know the greatest love in the world, and which nothing can surpass?
    Dani: I think so. But you tell me.
    Arturo: That of a mother for her son and that the son can return to his mother.
    Dani: Yes. Just what I thought.

& Dani: But... if you don’t believe in Heaven, what do you believe in?
    Magda: What do I believe in? In life. It’s the only thing we know we’ve got. In enjoying it without sacrificing for the hereafter. Though maybe it exists. We have to be as happy as we can. First with ourselves, and then by encouraging those around us.


& Dani: What do you do to live happy?
    Magda: Try to get close to the things that give us pleasure and stay away from the things that give us pain. But in good measure.
    Dani: What measure?
    Magda: Don’t hurt or be bad to anyone. Or to ourselves.
    Dani: ... You’re a good teacher.

& Magda: But don’t just listen to me. Listen to everyone. ... Listen, as best you can, and come to your own conclusions.
    Dani: Mama, you’re a great teacher.

& Magda: It already smells like the sea. There’s nothing better.

& Arturo: Your children are my children.
    Magda: And you’re my only God.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий