7 июл. 2017 г.

Cry Luison

Grimm 4×6


«A liar will not be believed,
even when he speaks the truth.»

Aesop, «Shepherd Boy (who cried wolf)»

& Juliette: Huh? What do you mean me?

& Elizabeth: Exactly what Adalind did.
    Monroe: Yeah, you know, breathe in the potion, and...
    Nick: And what?
    Elizabeth: And make love to you.
    Nick: Make love to me? That’s it?
    Monroe: See? Not so bad, right?
    Juliette: Why do I get the feeling there’s more to it than that?
    Elizabeth: When you do it, you won’t exactly be you. ... The potion will transform you into...
    Nick: Oh, God, no.
    Trubel: You don’t mean...
    Juliette: Adalind.


& Elizabeth: I would suggest a very dark room.

& Bud: We heard about you losing your, uh, I mean, not having your... well, you know, your whole Grimm thing being kaput.

& Nick: The problem is... I like being a Grimm, Monroe.

& Juliette: You need to be a Grimm again.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий