4 июл. 2017 г.

The New Frontier

Fear the Walking Dead 3×2


& Victor: Da nada, asshole.

& Alicia: Why would they do that? Why would anyone do that?
    Jake: Maybe no reason at all.

& Jake: He’s gone. And we got to move.

& Nick: What if it is just you and me? What’s the play then?
    Madison: Hug your mother.

& Madison: Bring our family together, take what we need. Stop anyone gets in our way.

& Elena: Dr. Strand?..


& Madison: You don’t have to like what it is you need to survive. You exploit it. You turn it to your advantage.

& Madison: Were you up stargazing?
    Otto: Upside to insomnia.

& Madison: If I believed in God, which I don’t... I’d ask where’s the cosmic joke?

& Victor: Oh-ho. My style and my color.

& Madison: We’re going to stay here.... We’re going to make it our home, even if we have to take it over.

& Madison: Tell me how it happened. Tell me everything.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий