12 июл. 2017 г.

Fall

Better Call Saul 3×9


& Lydia: So, to that end, I have you down as a «logistics consultant.»
    Mike: What is that?
    Lydia: It’s a person who consults on logistics. Does it matter?
    Mike: I’m not long on logistics. «Security consultant» would be better. I used to be a cop.

& Lydia: May I ask, what precisely is your concern here?
    Mike: I am concerned about what happens if you put my real name in your books. Your Madrigal is a German company. One thing I know about Germans is they love a good audit.

& Lydia: All due respect, Mike, but your money? It’s a rounding error. If the IRS or anyone else looks, you’re a contractor for a multinational corporation with 114,000 employees worldwide. You’re like every other person in this building.
    Mike: Like you?

& Lydia: I don’t know what you do, but... Mr. Fring must think you’re quite good at it.


& Lydia: «Drug dealer»? If that’s all you think he is... then you don’t know Gustavo Fring.

& Jimmy: We have business to discuss.
    Howard: Is this about Chuck?
    Jimmy: Who?

& Jimmy: No. No. You can’t do anything. I can’t do anything. Only Irene.

& Jimmy: Hey, look at the big picture. Who needs money when you got the moral high ground?

& Howard: You’d rather tear down HHM than retire?
    Chuck: You think I’m trouble now? As your partner? Imagine me as your enemy.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий