20 июл. 2017 г.

Lantern

Better Call Saul 3×10


& Jimmy: Is she gonna be okay?
    Chuck: She’ll be fine, Jimmy.
    Jimmy: How do you know?
    Chuck: Just listen. You’ll see.

& Chuck: .... There is a third option. There’s no reason we can’t put all this unpleasantness behind us and continue on as we have been. I’m willing to let bygones be bygones. And if you agree... I think we can settle all this right now with a simple handshake.

& Howard: You won.

& Kim: You’re not feeding me, Jimmy. There are lines we do not cross.

& Jimmy: I wanted to say, in hindsight, I could’ve made different choices.... I mean, I’m not saying it’s all on me. It’s not. But if I had to do it all over again I would maybe do some things differently.

& Chuck: Why?
    Jimmy: ’Cause you’re my brother....
    Chuck: No. Why have regrets at all? What’s the point?

& Chuck: In the end, you’re going to hurt everyone around you. You can’t help it. So, stop apologizing and accept it. Embrace it.


& Kim: Or... we could just watch «To Kill a Mockingbird» again.
    Jimmy: Again?
    Kim: Yeah, I watched it this morning. It was my favorite when I was a kid. I loved Atticus Finch.
    Jimmy: All the girls were in love with Gregory Peck.
    Kim: No. I wasn’t in love with him. Well, a little. But, no. I wanted to be him.
    Jimmy: Fight the good fight. Change the world.
    Kim: Yeah. Didn’t you?
    Jimmy: That was more Chuck’s thing. But, I mean, the good news is you made it!
    Kim: Oh, yeah. yeah. I am. I’m changing the world by helping a mid-size local bank become a mid-size regional bank. Yay me.

& Jimmy: The more I try to make them like her again, the more they end up lovin’ me instead.

& Jimmy: I don’t know what else to do. I’m not good at building shit, you know? I’m excellent at tearing it down.

& Kim: You know, sometimes, you got to play to your strengths.

& Kim: What? What is it?
    Jimmy: Mrs. Landry.
    Kim: You figured it out.
    Jimmy: Yeah. But I really, really don’t wanna do it.

& Jimmy: So, uh, what’s left?

& Jimmy: Because no senior’s coming within 20 feet of me ever again. I’m gonna need a whole new business model when I get my license back.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий