16 июл. 2017 г.

Aporia

Fargo 3×9


& Emmit: I want to be clear about something. If anybody comes here, claiming to be my lawyer, don’t let them in.
    Gloria: Like who?
    Emmit: Anybody.

& Emmit: A lie is not a lie if you believe it’s true, do you think that?
    Gloria: It’s not my story.
    Emmit: I think that. Or I did, I guess. I don’t know what I believe now.

& Emmit: You think there’s a special level of hell for people that killed their loved ones on Christmas Eve?

& Emmit: What’s that old quote, that... «The greatest trick the devil ever pulled... was convincing the world he didn’t exist.»

& Emmit: Thirty years I’ve been killing him. That was just when he fell.

& Nikki: What’s the «V.M.» stand for?
    V.M. Varga: How much and where?

& Gloria: Heck, I think I might finally put this thing to bed.

& Dammick: This guy must really hate Stussys...


& Gloria: And you’re aware what happened to Mr. Feltz, subsequently? His illness?
    Mrs. Goldfarb: I heard. Quel dommage. When it rains, it pours.
    Gloria: Sometimes it drizzles.
    Mrs. Goldfarb: It’s a saying... When it rains, it pours. Like a penny saved is a penny earned.

& Mrs. Goldfarb: You know how the memory can play tricks... That’s another saying.

& V.M. Varga: How quaint. I’ve never understood this repulsive affinity of playing games.
    Nikki: Oh, bridge isn’t a game. 58 octillion possible deals. Then you got the human factor. Symbiosis with your partner. The cheats and tells of your opponents. Strategy. That was my strength.

& Nikki: You tell people you work for a company called Narwal ’cause people look past middle management. But I know a boss when I see one.
    V.M. Varga: Very good. You just added a zero to your salary.

& Nikki: ...now it’s just me and you. And I want my money.
    V.M. Varga: ... You just added another two zeros to your salary.

& V.M. Varga: You know, I didn’t have any feeling about you before, but now I’m starting to really dislike you.
    Nikki: Good.

& Gloria: You think the world is something, then it turns out to be something else.

& Gloria: Who is he?
    Emmit: Who?
    Gloria: The master pulling the strings.

& V.M. Varga: The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?

& Winnie: To showing up and fighting back.
    Gloria: Except... It’s over. The good guys lost.
    Winnie: For the present, but we all know Jesus wins in the end.
    Gloria: I’ll drink to that.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий