23 июл. 2017 г.

Server Error

Silicon Valley 4×10


& Richard: So, you’re certain?
    Gilfoyle: Definitively.

& Jared: Richard, these are real people with real crotches, and they’re burning.

& Jared: I write three letters every time I start a job... a personal action plan, a letter to my 40-year-old self, and that, a resignation letter.

& Jared: I already have upwards of 50 burnt perinea on my conscience. Richard, that’s enough.

& Gilfoyle: Look, if we’re gonna die, let’s just die. Why do we have to take Anton with us?

& Jared: I’m sorry that you had to witness that scene in there. It probably gave you the impression that the company is in disarray... but I can assure you, there’s a very simple explanation for that. It... it is.
    Gladys: Sorry?
    Jared: Yeah, even setting aside our CEO’s sexual distortion, adultery, and lowbrow scatlogical vandalism, we’re still essentially a... a criminal operation whose only real product is... is dangerous malware. I see you’re fluent in Japanese. Are... are you gonna be comfortable with casual racism?


& Erlich: Hsst! Gavin... That wasn’t really breakfast, was it?

& Big Head: All right. My username is «password» and my password is «password.»

& Llama: Enlightenment... or ignorance. You must choose.

& Barker: ...I have just flown from America, and I’m here to prove to you that your foreman, Jung-Sho... is wrong. You can work harder, much harder. How? With a little system I like to call the conjoined triangles of success!

& Richard: How? Who?

& Richard: Is there a girl in there? How many girls are in there?

& Richard: «Lordy, Lordy, looks who’s 40.»
    Jared: That’s the wrong one.

& Gilfoyle: Look at that OUI prefixes in these MAC addresses.
    Richard: Yeah, okay, so what are those?
    Gilfoyle: Smart fridges. About 30,000 of them.

& Gilfoyle: Anton died so we could live.
    Jared: Like Jesus...
    Gilfoyle: Oh fuck.

& Gavin: Richard, we were partners once. I’d like to do it again.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий