24 июл. 2017 г.

Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown

& Iván: How many men have you had to forget?
    Pepa: As many as the women you remember.


& Pepa: Follow that cab!
    Taxista: I thought this only happened in the movies.

& Carlos: What happened?
    Pepa: Nothing. She fell asleep.
    Candela: So suddenly?
    Pepa: The strangest things can happen suddenly. You should know, Candela. It’s true.


& Portera Testiga de Jehová: Sir, I’m a Jehovah’s Witness and cannot tell lies. Only the truth, and nothing but the truth.
    Iván: But if she doesn’t ask...
    Portera: If she asks, I have to tell the gospel truth... I’d like to lie! The bad thing about my religion is... that we can’t.

& Policía II: Chief, this stuff has been spiked.
    Policía I: What’s in the gazpacho?
    Pepa: Tomatoes, cucumbers... bell pepper, onion... one garlic clove... oil, salt, vinegar... some day-old bread, and water. The secret’s in mixing it right. Iván loves the way I mix it. I made it for him.

& Pepa: That lady is dangerous.
    Taxista: No lady’s dangerous if you know how to handle her.

& Ana: I’m gonna get myself some quick cash, buy myself his bike and split. With a bike, who needs a man?
    Pepa: Learning mechanics is easier than learning male psychology. You can figure out a bike, but you can never figure out a man.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий