2 июл. 2017 г.

The Incubator

Grace and Frankie 3×2


& Frankie: I eat and talk with gusto, Grace. Especially when it’s about our biz, about which I am highly jazzed, because I’m on a roll. I mean, I’m hot, man. Not only am I an artist, I’m also a businesswoman. I’m a hyphenate... or slash. What do you think?

& Frankie: Hold onto your seatbelts, or hat. No, you don’t wear hats. But you should. You have the head for it.

& Frankie: I had a dream. Let me set the scene for you: I was shaving a cat, only it wasn’t a cat. And it wasn’t me...


& Grace: Let’s get on our phones so we fit in.
    Frankie: I pride myself on not fitting in, but okay.

& Grace: So here’s the plan. I’ll talk first, and I’ll keep talking, and you don’t talk.

& Frankie: I guess I could get ten dollars from every person I know... Do you think I know 7500 people?

& Grace: Where did you get that money?
    Frankie: Grace, I cannot lie to you. Do you remember that prince who wrote to me from Nigeria?..

--
On the IMDb .
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий