29 июл. 2017 г.

The Gun

Grace and Frankie 3×5


& Grace: I just shot that... What is that thing? A dummy?
    Frankie: The politically correct term is «decoy.»

& Grace: I mean, you have to admit, that is very impressive. Shooting someone between the eyes, from behind, in the dark.

& Grace: Frankie, I have had that gun for 15 years. I have had it at the beach house this whole time. You didn’t care when you didn’t know about it. Why can’t you just go back and not know about it?


& Mrs. Hanson: I don’t know. I suppose it seems a little... self-indulgent not even to be able to turn your own pages. I’d miss the feeling of earning my pleasure.

& Mrs. Hanson: You were always a selfish boy. Now, I see you’ve grown into a selfish man.
    Robert: Really?
    Mrs. Hanson: I could have happily died never knowing that you were one of them.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий