13 июл. 2017 г.

Twin Peaks. The Return. Part 6

Twin Peaks 3×6


& Janey-E: Tomorrow’s a big day.
   Agent Cooper: Big day.
   Janey-E: Oh, Dougie...
   Agent Cooper: Big day.
   Janey-E: Yes, sweetheart.

& Red: This is you. This is me. Heads, I win. Tails, you lose.

& Agent Cooper: Make... sense of it.

& Agent Cooper: Help. Dougie.

& Janey-E: You get this straight. My husband has a job, he has a wife, he has a child, he does not make enough money to pay back $52,000 for anything. We are not wealthy people. We drive cheap, terrible cars. We are the 99 percenters! And we are shit on enough! And we are certainly not gonna be shit on by the likes of you!
   Jimmy: Nevertheless, lady...
   Janey-E: So here’s what we’re gonna do...


& Janey-E: At my bank, where we make less than one percent interest on what little money we have, people would be turning cartwheels just to get 25 percent interest on any loan, and that is what I’m generously gonna give to you right now, $25,000. That is my first, last, and only offer to you.

& Janey-E: What kind of world are we living in where people can behave like this? Treat other people this way without any compassion or feeling for their suffering?.. We are living in a dark, dark age, and you are part of the problem.

& Janey-E: I suggest you take a good, long look at yourselves because I never want to see either of you again!

& Jimmy: Tough dame...
   Tommy: Tough.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий