20 июл. 2017 г.

Spyhunter General

TURN 4×1


& Arnold: Print this! By order of Lord Clinton, I have been appointed Spy Hunter General, and have been tasked to arrest hidden traitors to the Crown. Their names will be made known, and they will learn to fear mine!

& Washington: No. I will not lower us to assassination. He must be captured alive and returned to camp... We must make a public example of him.

& Mary: It could be done... The officers, they move much slower after a night of heavy drinking. Such as banquet thrown in their honor.

& Woodhull: Wakefield is just doing his duty. As are his men who you would have slaughtered.
    Abraham: Slaughtered? They’re not sheep, they’re soldiers. And they’re on the wrong side. You’re in the war now, Father. This is how it’s done.


& Benjamin: I’ll speak to them. I’ll put an end to that.
    Anna: Don’t, please. As long as they think I’m... That we are...
    Caleb: Knocking?

& — Washington and glory!

& Abraham: Why didn’t you tell me about your plan?
    Woodhull: Because I was playing it against you.
    Abraham: Well, you’ll be pleased to know I learned a thing or two.
    Woodhull: When the consequence of today rears its head, then we’ll know what we’ve learned.

& Arnold: Brewster. His name is... Brewster!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий