25 июл. 2017 г.

The Burglary

Grace and Frankie 3×4


& Grace: What do you say we try to get some work done?
    Frankie: I’d love to, but I’m kind of swamped tonight.
    Grace: Is that what you call needing to catch up on Ray Donovan?

& Frankie: Now, you can watch with me, but just remember, the rules are: No talking about how handsome Liev Schreiber is during the show...
    Grace: Really? You think he’s handsome?
    Frankie: Yes, he’s handsome! I mean, he’s not not-handsome... Now, Grace, that’s exactly the kind of conversation you save for after the show!

& Frankie: Grace, do you have the TV?

& Grace: Oh, unbelievable! My homeowner’s insurance doesn’t cover laptops and this one doesn’t insure anything except her geodes.


& Officer Torres: Now, is it just the two of you alone in the house?
    Grace: Why? Do you think they could come back? Because all there is is little old me and this dusty bag of elbows!

& Sol: Try putting a hot compress on her head. That always helps calm her down.
    Grace: The same hot compress she puts down her pants? Pass.
    Sol: Did you at least rub her sternum?
    Grace: I tried, but she kept moaning and it... confused me.
    Sol: Did you pull her pinky toes?
    Grace: Same answer there, Sol.

& Frankie: Okay, let’s hit the hay. You want right side or left? I call middle.
    Grace: Oh, you’ve got to be kidding.
    Frankie: Oh, would you rather us both sleep in my studio? Cool with me, though there is a bit of unaccounted-for vindaloo somewhere in my bed.

& Grace: This is a one night only thing.
    Frankie: Totally agreed. Three weeks, max, barring any setbacks. Full disclosure, there’s gonna be setbacks.

--
On the IMDb .
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий