6 июл. 2017 г.

A Woman's Place

The Handmaid's Tale 1×6


& Janine: I guess you get used to things being one way.

& Offred: Red’s my color.
    Mrs. Waterford: Well... that’s lucky.

& Ambassador Castillo: Might, may I ask, and I apologize if this is too personal, but you have chosen such a difficult life... Are you happy?
    Offred: ....... I have found happiness, yes.

& Ambassador Castillo: «Never mistake a woman’s meekness for weakness.»
    Commander Waterford: Clever.
    Ambassador Castillo: Yes, it is. It’s from A Woman’s Place...
    Commander Waterford: My wife’s book.


& Serena Joy: You know, I was thinking, fertility as a national resource, reproduction as a moral imperative. I think that’s a really interesting idea and it could make for a great second book... Or not. I honestly didn’t think that I would ever write another book.
    Waterford: You should. It’s a great idea.

& Waterford: It’s happening. They issued the orders.... Three separate attacks.... Congress first, then the White House, then the Court.
    Serena Joy: Praise be.

& Waterford: There’s still going to be a lot of pain.
    Serena Joy: There’s pain now. So much of it. We’re saving them. We’re doing God’s work.

& Ofglen #2: You think they want to trade oranges? Don’t be an idiot. Gilead only has one thing to trade that anyone wants. Red tags.

& Offred: It’s June... My name. It’s June.

& Offred: Please don’t be sorry. Please do something.

& Flores: ...Lucas Bankole, born 29 April, 1980, in Nyack, formerly New York State.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий