26 июл. 2017 г.

The Mist 1x1

Pilot


& Eve: You love it here.
    Kevin: It is pretty.
    Eve: Not if you look closely.

& Bryan: It killed my fucking dog, a-a-and there was, uh, something in the mist.

& Alex: I don’t know what to do. I can’t watch TV. I can’t read. I wanted to listen to some music, and I need to pick a song. I was like, the song I pick, it’ll always be the first song I heard after...
    Adrian: Mm, we can choose a really bad song? Like a stupid Katy Perry song or something. That way, you won’t ruin a good song...

& Adrian: They’ll say you’re a liar and that it’s your fault.
    Alex: Who are «they»?
    Adrian: The whole town.


& Nathalie: «Six people were found dead, presumably killed by a bear. Other animals came down the mountain in large numbers, including moose and deer and foxes...»
    Benedict: No frogs, though.

& Alex: You said it yourself. It’s a small town. I know. Everyone knows.

& Connor: Well, let’s go back inside. It’ll blow over in a minute...

& Mia: ...whatever’s out there, you’re probably better off with a verbally abusive bitch protecting you. Okay?
    Adrian: Okay... bitch.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий