14 июл. 2017 г.

Night

The Handmaid's Tale 1×10


& Aunt Lydia: Boy, look at these outfits. It’s a parade of sluts... Take your hands out of your pocket!

& Aunt Lydia: Semicircle! Equidistant. Hands clasped. Eyes down, girls.

& Aunt Lydia: Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up.

& Aunt Lydia: Would you like a one-two-three, dear? One...

& Offred: It’s their own fault. They should have never given us uniforms if they didn’t want us to be an army.

& Serena Joy: She’s pregnant.
    The Commander: ... Praised be.

& Serena Joy: Listen to me. As long as my baby is safe, so is yours.


& Offred: What is wrong with you? How can you do this? You’re deranged. You’re... You’re... You’re fucking evil... You are a goddamn motherfucking monster! Fucking heartless, sadistic, motherfucking evil cunt! Fuck you, Serena! You are gonna burn in goddamn motherfucking hell, you crazy, evil bitch!
    Serena Joy: Don’t get upset. That’s not good for the baby.

& The Commander: Look where we are.
    Mrs. Waterford: Where are we, Fred?
    The Commander: We’re going to have a baby. We’re bringing a new life into this world.
    Mrs. Waterford: Yes. Yes, she is.
    The Commander: No. We are. And after that, she’ll be gone...

& Offred: Three bells. A death knell. There’s a Salvaging today.

& Offred: I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia.
    Ofglen #2: I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia.
    — I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia.

& Offred: I am in disgrace. Which is the opposite of grace.

& Offred: Whether this is my end or a new beginning, I have no way of knowing. I have given myself over into the hands of strangers. I have no choice. It can’t be helped. And so I step up, into the darkness within... Or else the light.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий