27 июл. 2017 г.

Dragonstone

Game of Thrones 7×1


& Lord Frey: I’ve gathered every Frey who means a damn thing so I can tell you my plans for this great house now that winter has come. But first, a toast!

& Lord Frey: No more of that Dornish horse piss! This is the finest Arbor gold! Proper wine for proper heroes! Stand together!

& Lord Frey: ...you didn’t slaughter every one of the Starks. No, no, that was your mistake. You should have ripped them all out, root and stem. Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe.

& Arya: When people ask you what happened here... tell them the North remembers. Tell them winter came for House Frey.

& Brandon: You were at the Fist of the First Men. You were at Hardhome. You’ve seen the Army of the Dead. You’ve seen the Night King. He’s coming for us. For all of us.

& Jon Snow: Everyone aged 10 to 60 will drill daily with spears, pikes, bow and arrow... Not just the boys. We can’t defend the North if only half the population is fighting.

& Jon Snow: Last time we saw the Night King was at Hardhome. The closest castle to Hardhome is Eastwatch-by-the-Sea.
    Tormund: Then that’s where I’ll go. Looks like we’re the Night’s Watch now.

& Jon Snow: That is my decision, and my decision is final.

& Sansa: You’re good at this, you know... At ruling.
    Jon Snow: No.
    Sansa: You are. You are. They respect you, they really do, but you have to... Why are you laughing?
    Jon Snow: What did father used to say? Everything before the word «but» is horse shit.

& Sansa: You have to be smarter than Father. You need to be smarter than Robb. I loved them, I miss them, but they made stupid mistakes, and they both lost their heads for it.
    Jon Snow: And how should I be smarter? By listening to you?
    Sansa: Would that be so terrible?


& Sansa: You’re the military man, but I know her. If you’re her enemy, she’ll never stop until she’s destroyed you. Everyone who’s ever crossed her, she’s found a way to murder.
    Jon Snow: You almost sound as if you admire her.
    Sansa: I learned a great deal from her.

& Jaime: [Father] ... made me memorize every damn city, town, lake, forest, and mountain.
    Cersei: It’s ours now. We just have to take it.

& Cersei: Enemies to the east. Enemies to the south... Ellaria Sand and her brood of bitches. Enemies to the west... Olenna, the old cunt. Another traitor. Enemies to the north. Ned Stark’s bastard has been named King in the North and that murdering whore Sansa stands beside him. Enemies everywhere. We’re surrounded by traitors.

& Jaime: We need allies. Stronger, better allies. We can’t win this war alone.
    Cersei: You think I listened to Father for 40 years and learned nothing?

& Jaime: The Greyjoys?

& Archmaester: Everyone in the Citadel doubts everything. It’s their job.

& Archmaester: We’re not like the people south of the Twins. And we’re not like the people north of the Twins. In the Citadel, we lead different lives for different reasons. We are this world’s memory, Samwell Tarly. Without us, men would be little better than dogs. Don’t remember any meal but the last, can’t see forward to any but the next. And every time you leave the house and shut the door, they howl like you’re gone forever.

& Tormund: You’re a lucky man...

& Arya: Boy or girl?
    Lannister Soldier: Oh, who knows? You think soldiers get ravens with news from home? I hope it’s a girl.
    Arya: Why?
    Lannister Soldier: Girls take care of their papas when their papas grow old. Boys just go off to fight in someone else’s wars.

& Lannister Soldier: So, why is a nice girl on her own heading to King’s Landing?
    Arya: I’m going to kill the queen.

& Thoros: You’re a grouchy old bear, aren’t you, Clegane? You want some rum?
    Clegane: Don’t like that shit. It’s too sweet.
    Thoros: Why are you always in such a foul mood?
    Clegane: Experience.

& Beric: I don’t know. I don’t understand our Lord.
    Clegane: Your Lord.
    Beric: I don’t know what He wants from me. I only know that He wants me alive.
    Clegane: If he’s so all-powerful, why doesn’t he just tell you what the fuck he wants?

& Clegane: It’s my fucking luck I end up with a band of fire worshippers.
    Beric: Aye.

& Clegane: We ask the Father to judge us with mercy. We ask the Mother to... Fuck it, I don’t remember the rest.

& Daenerys: Shall we begin?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
+ Game of Thrones Locations

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий