31 июл. 2017 г.

Mumbai Sky Tower

Preacher 2×2


& — What can’t guns do?

& — Another problem solved by guns.

& Tulip: Jesse, now would be a really good time for Genesis.

& Cassidy: What’s wrong with ginger ale? It’s good for blood loss, you know that?

& Cassidy: All right. Three possible explanations here for all of this. Number one... Terminator. Machine sent from the future to kill one of us. Number two... Terminator 2. Machine sent from the future to kill all three of us. Or number three... He’s Nazgûl, Fell Rider. «Lord Of The Rings»... Brilliant film.

& Jesse: If you say «Gandalf», I’m going to hit you.

& Fiore: The cowboy isn’t a man... at all.

& Fiore: I don’t know what happened to me. I used to be happy. Until I came to this place, this Earth, all I knew was peace. But now?...

& Jesse: How long is this «crack» gonna take?
    Cassidy: 2 hours 45 minutes.

& Jesse: We keep going. We keep looking for Him. .... Things He has to answer for are piling up by the minute.

& Tulip: Jesse Custer... that was the worst marriage proposal I ever heard.


& Cassidy: Your basic ingredients here... Heroin, rock cocaine, lemon juice, mineral water. Tap water these days? Who knows what’s in it? You know what I mean?

& Cassidy: Here it is, mate. Nice, huh?... Okay, less heroin.

& Frank: Cannons and saws and blowing your brains out? Savages. Animals.
    Jesse: People like violence.

& Frank: No, I get it. I get it. I like a good stabbing myself now and again. But don’t forget the music. Whatever it is, no matter the question, music’s your answer. Maim and kill till you’re blue in the face for all I care. But in the end... you gotta remember the music.
    Jesse: He came for the jazz...

& Jesse: It’s that bad? Hell?

& Tulip: You know what? You were right about marriage. It’s stupid.
    Jesse: But you’re the one that said that.
    Tulip: Well, then, I’m right.

& Fiore: I never met God myself, but I hear good things... mostly.

& Fiore: Where will you go next?
    Jesse: We’re gonna follow the music.

& Jesse: So far, we don’t know much about God. What He looks like, who He knows, why He left... All we really know is He likes jazz.

& Jesse: If God likes jazz, what better place to look for Him than...
    Tulip: New Orleans.
    Jesse: New Orleans.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий