12 июл. 2017 г.

The Bridge

The Handmaid's Tale 1×9


& Aunt Lydia: If they obey and serve Him, they shall spend their days in prosperity. Praised be. See how they welcome you... Commander Daniel and Mrs. Monroe. You are Ofdaniel now.

& Commander: You don’t have to be quiet here. You can be free.
    Offred: I’ll remember that... for the next time.

& Commander: Offred.
    Offred: Hmm?
    Commander: I’m not dumb. I know why you wanted to come back here.

& Econowife: The girls in here do two things. They get fucked or they get fucked up. They’re not in the best shape for a rebellion.


& Ofred: Do not let them grind you down. You keep your fucking shit together. You fight!

& Janine: Come with me. It can’t hurt very much. No, just for a second, and then... And then we’ll be free.

& Moira: Hang on, sugar, I’ll be right there. Be right there...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий