21 июл. 2017 г.

Life

& Ekaterina: My God. It worked. You woke it.

& Ekaterina: My dad used to say. «It was all going so well...»

& David: What is it you say? «Slow is fast,» right?
    Ekaterina: Yeah. Slow to go fast.

& David: I remember the day the Challenger blew up. They took us out of school early, I remember that day. It’s hard to watch people die. Like... Fireworks.
    Hugh: «Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue ’ve topped the wind-swept heights with ease and grace.» Best eulogy ever.
    Sho: Rory says, «Don’t give me a eulogy. Give me a parachute.»


& Hugh: It’s just surviving. Life’s very existence requires destruction. Calvin doesn’t hate us. But he has to kill us... in order to survive.

& Miranda: I know what I feel is not scientific. It’s not rational. I feel hate. I feel pure... fucking... hate for that thing.

& David: My father used to read this to me when I was a kid... «Good night, room. Good night, moon. Good night cow jumping over the moon. Good night, light. And the red balloon. Good night, nobody.»

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Σ humus: "Название вводит в заблуждение: кино совсем не живое, а мертворожденное, клубок всевозможных банальностей, распутывать которые лениво и бессмысленно, если пишешь не за гонорар. Любителям реализма в сайфае рекомендую посмотреть стремительные передвижения в невесомости и использование открытого огня на станции «Мир». ...."
_When the ensemble is not enough.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий