11 мар. 2019 г.

The Old Man & the Gun (2018)

John Hunt: Just pick whatever you want to pick. That's... that's the most important thing. Do the thing that you want to do. But make sure that you actually like it, you know what I mean? 'Cause you're stuck with it.

John Hunt: Well, they haven't gotten away with it. They just haven't been caught yet.

Forrest Tucker: That was then. This is now. And now, I know what I'm doing.
Teddy: Yeah, I know, too. But I also know what I'm capable of. And these days, those are two different things.

Waller: You got a place across the street from a cemetery. For a reason?
Forrest Tucker: No.
Waller: No. Okay. You really never thought about it?
Forrest Tucker: No, not really.

Forrest Tucker: You know what I do when the door closes?
Jewel: What's that?
Forrest Tucker: I jump out the window.

Forrest Tucker: If I ever wonder what I'm doing or where I'm going, I just think of myself as that little kid I was when I was just about this tall. And I say, well... now would he have been proud of me? And if the answer is 'no,' well, then I just keep walking on through. But if the answer is 'yes,' then I know I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.
Jewel: So, is he proud of ya? That little boy?
Forrest Tucker: Oh, he's getting closer every day.
Jewel: But you're never exactly where you're supposed to be, are ya? I mean, 'cause if you are, you're dead. And a little 10-year-old you. He's... You know, he might have hopes and dreams, but... he doesn't understand time... or the world like you do. So... Think you gotta keep on keeping on. Just living your life. Trying new things. Just gotta... keep on pushing.

Stephen Beckley Jr., Esquire: I remember I sat down with him once and I said, "Forrest... surely there's an easier way for somebody in your position to make a living." And he looked at me and he said, "Brother... I'm not talking about making a living. I'm just talking about living."

John Hunt: I figured out who he is.
Maureen: And?
John Hunt: He's a guy who is old... but used to be young. And he just loves robbing banks.
Maureen: That's it?
John Hunt: That's it.
Maureen: Just like you're a guy who's a cop... who's gonna catch him.
John Hunt: Yeah. Something like that.

Forrest Tucker: It's been my experience that looking sharp will take you a long, long way. Make you look like you know what you're doing. Even if you don't.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий