3 мар. 2019 г.

Songbird Road: Part Two

This Is Us 3×12


Kevin: Everybody loves... Pringles.

Kevin: He's family, we're gonna help him.

Kate: We had some awesome days here. But that day was the awesomest.
Randall: No. I don't think it was, Kate. Don't you remember?

Rebecca: Do you have any fun stories about your childhood?
Nick: Wasn't a childhood worth remembering.

Kate: Did I misremember our entire childhood?

Randall: He did a good job. You remember the good stuff. ... Look, we all have bad days as parents. I've had some doozies. And you will, too... It's hard to believe, but... yeah. Look, all you can do as a parent is try to pack the days with as much good stuff as possible and hope that it outweighs the bad. You hope that the good stuff sticks. That's what he did for us.

Kate: When we buy a house, I want a backyard. And I want to get a projector screen. And I want to take our son out there, and I want to bring blankets and popcorn, and I want to stay up late, and I want to... I want to show him all of our favorite movies.
Toby: Okay.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий