20 мар. 2019 г.

xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017)


Augustus Gibbons: You know how I came up with the idea for the Triple-X program? Skateboards and swimming pools...

Augustus Gibbons: Do you feel safer today than you felt yesterday? I know I don't. The biggest, most expensive military in the world, and we're still scared of shoe and tighty-whitey bombs at the airport. Why is that? Because soldiers are built to take orders and fight wars. But we, my friend, are not at war. We are at peril. That's why Triple-X.

Augustus Gibbons: What's the matter? You on a diet? You ain't hungry?
Neymar Jr.: It's seven-thirty in the morning...
Augustus Gibbons: So? It's lunch or dinnertime somewhere in the world.

Augustus Gibbons: You know who does feel safe? The men in charge. The world beaters. The top-shelf, par excellence ayatollahs with all the "dollahs." And that's because those righteous bastards, somewhere along the way, made a deal with the devil. They traded liberty for safety. And us, we the people, ended up losing both. That's why Triple-X.

Augustus Gibbons: At the end of the day, it comes down to the same question I've been asking my wife every Friday night for the last 20 years... Do you want some of this? Or are you just gonna...

Jane Marke: We need someone who can move like them, fight like them. We need someone who can walk into a tornado, and come out the other side like it was a damn gentle breeze. You know someone like that?


Xander Cage: Okay! Come on out, Frankenstein!... Gibbons! Gibbons?...
Jane Marke: Olly-olly-oxen-free.
Xander Cage: You really do look different, Gibbons. Did you lose weight?

Jane Marke: Your country needs you, Mr. Cage. The Triple-X program needs you. It's time to be a patriot.
Xander Cage: By whose definition?

Xander Cage: The things I do for my country...

Xander Cage: The good, the bad, the extreme, and the completely insane. Now, this is a team I can work with.

Tennyson Torch: Did you know traffic signals were invented by Big Oil to waste fuel and drive up profits?

Xander Cage: It's just never a good idea to point a gun at me.

Hawk: You know me. Wind me up, point me in the right direction.

Darius Stone: Wassup? Rock, paper, scissor, grenade launcher.

Xander Cage: I live for this shit!

Augustus Gibbons: I love that song... And it could be a wonderful world, if we just stopped doing bad shit to it.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий