7 мар. 2019 г.

Now Am Found

True Detective 3×8


Amelia: "What will become of you and me...
    besides the photo and the memory?
    This is the school in which we learn.
    That time is the fire in which we burn.
    What is the self amidst this blaze?
    What am I now that I was then,
    which I shall suffer and act again?
    The children shouting are bright as they run.
    This is the school in which they learn.
    What am I now that I was then?
    May memory restore again and again...
    the smallest color of the smallest day.
    Time is the school in which we learn.
    Time is the fire in which we burn."


Edward Hoyt: Family. That's what it's... We only had the one.

Hays: Suppose somebody catches us?
West: We're old and confused.

Hays: It's always too late... whatever we do.

West: You don't wanna live with it... fuckin' don't.

West: Do you feel like any kinda closure?
Hays: I don't.
West: Me neither.

Amelia: What if there's another story? What if something went unbroken? All this life, all this loss, what if it was really one long story that just kept going and going until it healed itself? Wouldn't that be a story worth telling? Wouldn't that be a story worth hearing?...

Wayne: I'm sorry for what I said to you. I-I haven't been myself.

Amelia: Let's get you home. You can think about how you're gonna propose. I can think about if I'm gonna accept.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий