22 мар. 2019 г.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008)

Brian Bretter: You're not my stepbrother any more. You're a step-stranger.

Peter Bretter: Groupie whore!
Sarah Marshall: Psycho stalker!

Kemo: You gotta stop talking about it. It's like The Sopranos. It's over.

Peter Bretter: You can't be so casual about this! This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here.

Peter Bretter: And I'm not done either!

Aldous Snow: I've heard that women do fake orgasms, but I've never seen one. It really deeply upset me.

Aldous Snow: How you served five years under her, I don't know. You deserve a medal or a holiday or at least a cuddle from somebody.

Aldous Snow: Well, maybe you could have both of them. Rachel and Sarah. They got on all right, didn't they...?

Peter Bretter: Stop pulling my face towards your face.

Peter Bretter: Listen, I know that I fucked things up for a minute, but I'm not like every other asshole.

Dwayne: He refused a blowjob from his ex-girlfriend... mid-blowjob. Do you know what that's like for a man? It's called blue balls, Rachel! This guy is like Gandhi, but better.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий