16 мар. 2019 г.

Final Score (2018)

Michael Knox: He was a hero.
Danni: I'm sick of hearing that. I'd rather Dad was a coward and still be here than a hero and dead.

Faisal: Control, this is Faisal. Assistant to the assistant chief steward.

Michael Knox: You're going to want to move now...

Faisal: Dead on the shitter, just like Elvis.

Faisal: There's only space in here for one, and you're two by yourself.

Michael Knox: You can keep... your warm goddamn beer... and your cold fucking weather... and your dead goddamn Russians!

Faisal: Look I don't want to spoil your little moment here, but we are literally stood next to a ticking bomb.

Tatiana: I'm not going to shoot you. I'm going to kill you... much slower than that.

Steed: It's not soccer, it's football!

Michael Knox: You take the northeast corner, I'll take the northwest.
Arkady: How very Cold War. Very Checkpoint Charlie. You have a deal.

Faisal: Fuck it. Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

Faisal: Ironic thing is, I don't even like football.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий