3 мар. 2019 г.

The Great Escape

Russian Doll 1×2


♪ Gotta get up, gotta get out ♪
♪ Gotta get home before the morning comes ♪


Maxine: Are you gonna tell me what's going on?
Nadia: I would... but I think explaining it... might give us both an aneurysm.

Nadia: I know that Mondays are like your Saturdays...

Phil: Look, you don't have to do this right now, Nadia. It could be anytime during the day, all right?
Nadia: I mean, why not now? You know, life's short, carpe diem, et cetera, right?

Nadia: That's my drug dealer. I gotta take this. I'll be back.

Nadia: ....I don't know how to convey to you, to her, to anyone who really cares about me that I'm experiencing something truly terrifying, that I am fucking scared, that I'm questioning my own sanity, uh... and that I may be dead.... Hello?

Maxine: Sweet birthday baby, having fun?

Nadia: ...this wasn't a fucking cancer party. And now I keep dying and... reliving the same night.
Daniel: Does it hurt?

Nadia: So check this out about my finger. Right? I left a mark. Then I died. I came back. It's not there.
Daniel: ... Is there a history of mental illness in your family?


Nadia: Fuck. Again? Those things are a menace!

Maxine: Sweet birthday baby!—

Maxine: Sweet birthday baby.
Nadia: Why are you doing this to me?
Maxine: ... ♪ Happy birthday to you

Nadia: This is like The Game... I'm Michael Douglas!

Nadia: Look, I got bigger fish to fry, okay? I got to figure out how to get down the stairs.
Maxine: So... you don't want chicken?

Maxine: You can't leave. This is your party!

Lizzy: So what was wrong with the stairs?
Nadia: Uh, it's a long story involving multiple deaths.

Nadia: Nadia Vulvokov. V-U-L-V-O-K-O-V. It's like Volvo, but with more letters and dyslexic.

Nadia: Nobody locks us up.

Nadia: Thursday. What a concept.
Maxine: What do you mean?
Nadia: Oh, man, it's never gonna be Thursday again. It's just always gonna be this party. And we're just gonna keep coming back.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий