15 мар. 2019 г.

The Conference Valuation

The Big Bang Theory 12×17


Bernadette: You're gonna do great.
Penny: You really think so?
Bernadette: Of course; they're scared of you, you're scared of me-- The system works.

Leonard: You're gonna do great. Just relax, stay out of your head, and try to enjoy it.
Penny: Aw. That reminds me of what I said to you the first time we slept together.
Leonard: I still use it. It's a mantra.

Sheldon: If you're looking for something outside the norm, I have invented a new chess variant where the bishops can also move like knights.
Raj: What do you call that, Bishops Be Crazy?
Sheldon: ... First of all, it would be "Bishops Are Crazy."

Penny: Thank you for stopping by. It's a brand-new day!
Bernadette: See? You're doing great.
Penny: Yeah. Mediocre actress, great drug pusher. Who knew?


Sheldon: Um, I changed my mind. I thought it'd be fun to spend some time with your children. Where are the little scamps?
Howard: "Scamps"?
Sheldon: I'm sorry. Tykes. Rug rats. What is the PC term these days?

Leonard: Hey, y-you guys want to make this more interesting?
Sheldon: By establishing a double-blind protocol so we have a foundation to publish? Yes.

Raj: So you really think you can trick Sheldon into liking babies?
Amy: I slept with him; I married him. You want to be against me?

Penny: Danny. Danny, look at me. Does this face sell fungal creams? No. This face is cholesterol drugs and above.

Sheldon: You know, spending time with Michael and Halley today really made me think about our future children.
Amy: Huh, what an interesting and completely unforeseen development... What are you thinking?
Sheldon: Well, I just can't decide. Either five sets of triplets or three sets of quintuplets... You know what? It doesn't matter as long as they're healthy. And divisible by three.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий