3 мар. 2019 г.

Nothing in This World Is Easy

Russian Doll 1×1


Maxine: Hey, birthday baby! It's laced with cocaine like the Israelis do it. Are you having fun?
Nadia: Fun is for suckers, Max. Two minutes ago, I turned 36. Staring down the barrel of my own mortality always beats fun.

Nadia: Do ladies have midlife crises?

Lizzy: ...a 22 year old.
Nadia: Does she know what 9/11 is?
Lizzy: Does anyone?

Nadia: I mean, the one, in practical application, just means the one I'm gonna die with. You know, to take care of me when I'm infirm and shit. So, my move is gonna be to wait till I'm in like my late 60s and then seal the deal. That is, of course, assuming I don't die between then and now.

Maxine: Sweet birthday baby! Having fun?... It's laced with cocaine like the Israelis do it.

Nadia: Do you ever think it's weird? You know, just, like, partying in an old Yeshiva school?
Maxine: Why would it be weird?
Nadia: Because this was once, you know, a... sacred place.
Maxine: It's New York. Real estate is sacred.


Mike: It's like John Updike said, "Every marriage tends to consist of an aristocrat and a peasant... of a teacher and a learner." Since my ex has tenure at...

Nadia: You know, it's a myth that fish have no memory. Some fish... they can remember months. And a channel catfish can remember hearing a human announcing food up to five years after last hearing it.

Ruth: Nothing in this world is easy... except pissing in a shower.

Nadia: I think I'm dead.
Jordana: We're all dead.
Lizzy: Sees a Fellini film once...

Maxine: Sweet birthday baby, having fun?

Nadia: The universe is trying to fuck with me, and I refuse to engage! Do you hear me? I won't do it!

Nadia: I am not a cockroach! Why would you call me a cockroach? What does that even fucking mean, a cockroach?!
Maxine: You can eat anything, take anything, do anything. It's impossible to destroy you. You'll never die.
Nadia: I am dying constantly! Ouch!

♪ Gotta get up, gotta get out ♪
♪ Gotta get home before the morning comes ♪


--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий