10 мар. 2019 г.

A Warm Body

Russian Doll 1×3


Nadia: What does it mean?
Lizzy: Don't you know? You're Jewish-y.
Nadia: No, not by choice. Hey, come on. Religion is dumb as fuck, all right? It's racist. It's sexist. There's no money in it... anymore. Who needs it?

Nadia: For the record, I happen to be a heavily married woman.

Nadia: Uh, I'm not at a precinct, all right? I'm actually at a synagogue on, uh, 14th street. Bishulim Synagogue.
John: This better not be a hate crime.

John: This is a place of worship. This means something to me. I was raised Catholic.
Nadia: Right, but you fuck like a Jew. That is not a bad thing.
John: Really?

John: Just so you know, I'm not Jewish, but I am circumcised.
Nadia: Well, 50-50.

Rabbi: What's on that paper?
John: Um... Are there any history of hauntings in the building? Supernatural events, the dead coming back to life, things of that nature?
Rabbi: You said you were in real estate?


John: .... And that building she's asking about isn't really haunted?
Rabbi: Buildings aren't haunted. People are.

Nadia: I froze to death... Jesus fucking Christ, that's dark.

Maxine: Sweet birthday baby!

Nadia: Look, I think a guy who gave me a haircut yesterday may have died tomorrow and I don't know how tomorrow deaths work when it's yesterday again. I mean, is he in yesterday or does he even exist? I just don't know how these deaths work for other people, okay? And this is fundamental stuff, Maxine, so I really need to know, okay?
Maxine: Sounds important.

Nadia: I think I finally figured out a little something about how this world works.

Nadia: Hey, man. Didn't you get the news? We're about to die.
Man in an elevator: It doesn't matter. I die all the time.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий