9 мар. 2019 г.

A Loaf of Bread and a Grand Old Flag

Young Sheldon 2×16


Mary: Mary Cooper, how may I bless you?

Mary: I didn't change anything! Same bread, same peanut butter, same jelly.
Sheldon: Did you use one knife for the PB and the J?
Mary: No!
Sheldon: Are you sure?

Tam: Are you gonna eat it?
Sheldon: Better. I'm going to do science on it...

Sheldon: Okay, subject "A," jelly... That's definitely strawberry and definitely Smuckers. Subject "B..." That's Jif all right. Creamy and delicious.
Tam: It must be the bread.
Sheldon: Hold on. This is a scientific experiment. We can't make assumptions. Subject "C..."

Mary: Sheldon, hang up the phone. It's dinner time.
Sheldon: Be right there, Mom. I'm doing battle with corporate America.


Meemaw: What story?
Sheldon: Classic Americana. Little guy versus corporate greed.

Sheldon: This wouldn't happen if there were centralized control over all these big corporations.
TV Reporter: Are you suggesting a communist form of government in Texas?
Sheldon: ... I suppose I am.

TV Anchor: There you have it. Local boy Sheldon Cooper says communism is what Texas needs.

Meemaw: I'm gonna go put up an American flag in front of my house.
George: That's a great idea. Mare, where's our flag?

Sheldon: Yes, I do understand we're in the middle of a cold war. But have you seen how many people wait in line for bread in Moscow? It stands to reason their bread must be great.

George: He didn't mean it. God bless America!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий