30 мар. 2019 г.

The Squat

Grace and Frankie 5×2


Frankie: But we can't leave.
Grace: Why not?
Frankie: We're squatting. That means we have to stay put and squat.
Grace: Well, I'll go, and you can squat your brains out.

Frankie: Bad things happen when we split up.

Grace: And when is there "couch"?
Frankie: Squatting is not meant to be comfortable, hence the name.

Frankie: If I'm being honest, Grace, I like it better this way.
Grace: I could tell you not to get used to it, but then you'd say, "Too late, Grace. I've already given you a hobo nickname. It's Patches."
Frankie: Hey... I'm Patches!

Frankie: Oh, this is totally normal, Grace. First squat jitters. The adrenalin of day one has faded, and the fire of day ten has not yet been ignited.
Grace: Day ten?!

Grace: What exactly is all this supposed to accomplish?
Frankie: We're gonna wear them down till they give up. Have you forgotten how we became best friends? I wore you down. I didn't leave. I squatted you, Grace.

Coyote: You guys see pigs too, right?

Frankie: The point is, did you mess up doing something you wanted to do? Or are you messing up doing something that everyone else is telling you to do? Because that's what we did.
Grace: Yeah. And we don't do that anymore. I mean, you're young. You don't wanna waste your time being someplace you don't wanna be—
Brianna: I love that advice.

Frankie: Channel your inner cow... Now ride that cow to the moon.
Grace: I miss the pigs.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий