28 мар. 2019 г.

Scars

The Walking Dead 9×14


Daryl: He ain't out here. I followed this to the ocean and back. Nothing out there, either.

Daryl: I'll be back when I find something.
Michonne: Plenty of reasons to come back. Finding something doesn't have to be one of them.

Daryl: Ain't gonna stop looking. Not ever.

Michonne: Might be easier if the only life I had to risk was my own. If I could just... walk away and take all the risk with me... if that somehow could make everyone else safe... that wouldn't be so hard.

Jocelyn: None of the adults in our group made it. They just... broke. But children... They grow. They learn. They're capable of anything.

Jocelyn: You already know you're going. So at least you can enjoy this.
Michonne: What if I never find him?
Jocelyn: You might not. But if you give up now, then you definitely never will. And you can't live with that, can you?


Negan: I let her know that she's just as much a badass as Carl was. How he got into the Sanctuary and shot up a bunch of my men. How dear ol' dad ninja-sliced my jugular. They're all old stories, Michonne...

Negan: She likes listening to me talk.
Michonne: You like hearing yourself talk!
Negan: So we have that in common.

Negan: That is exactly right. She is your daughter, so she has her own ideas about how things should be.

Negan: You have no idea where she is. Maybe she's off petting a horse. Or maybe she is exactly like her mother, and she is not taking shit lying down.

Jocelyn: You know what's next, Linus.
Linus: Marked our kill, kill our mark.

Michonne: Oh, Judith, it's not that simple.
Judith: Yes, it is. You're my mom. You chose to be. Because you love me, and I love you. And loving someone means doing whatever it takes to keep them safe, right? But when did we stop loving Daryl? Aunt Maggie? Carol? The King?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий