30 мар. 2019 г.

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018)


Donna: This place has taught me so much about friendship, loyalty, love, but most importantly, it's taught me that the best things in life, the very best things, happen unexpectedly.

Sky: We-- can't keep having this fight.
Sophie: Apparently, we can, until we realize that there's nothing left to fight for.

Rosie: Well, there was this other woman hanging around, and I asked him about her, and you know you're in trouble when the word "just" comes before the word "friends."
Tanya: That's how most of my marriages ended, too.

Rosie: I'm beginning to think my soul mate may actually be carbs.
Tanya: Then mine must be wine.

Customs Officer: Time has been most cruel to you, sir. Your hairline, it disappear. And your face, it collapse.
Harry: I would suggest we swim for it, but perhaps not. Men at our time of life...
Customs Officer: Sir, in your case, age becomes you, as it does the tree, the wine, and the cheese.
Harry: Thank you very much. You're not so bad yourself.
Customs Officer: Nah.

Sofia: It's called Karma. And it's pronounced, "Ha!"

Sophie: Sky is here, and these are my other two dads.
Fernando Cienfuegos: Of course it takes three great men to create such a woman.

Fernando Cienfuegos: You have the courage of a lion, the passion of a panther and the wisdom of a flamingo.
Tanya: A flamingo's wise?
Rosie: Let the man speak!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий