29 мар. 2019 г.

Venom (2018)

Eddie Brock: There's no such thing as can't.

Carlton Drake: Have a nice life.

Jake: You know, for a smart guy, you really are a dumbass.

Eddie Brock: Do you ever feel like your life is like one monumental screwup?

Eddie Brock: What is wrong with me?!

Venom: Outstanding.

Stoner Dude: Dude! How did you do that?
Eddie Brock: Apparently, I have a parasite.

Eddie Brock: That is a dead-end!
Venom: Not for us.

Venom: Eyes, lungs, pancreas. So many snacks, so little time.

Eddie Brock: What the hell are you?
Venom: I am Venom. And you are mine.

Venom: Listen carefully, Eddie. You did not find us. We found you. Think of yourself as my ride.

Venom: Cooperate, and you might just survive. That is the deal.

Venom: Let's eat his brains.


Venom: You want up?... Well, why didn't you just say?

Anne Weying: What, so, sound is like his kryptonite?

Eddie Brock: Did your mama not love you?

Anne Weying: I just bit that guy's head off!
Eddie Brock: I know, I know. I've been there, too. It's not fun.

Eddie Brock: Oh, Jesus! You can take this guy, right?
Venom: He has got shit you have never seen.
Eddie Brock: What does that mean? What are our chances?
Venom: Hmm. Pretty much zero.

Eddie Brock: Oh, fuck it. Well, let's go save the planet.

Dapper Dog Walker: Hey. Don't give up on her. Either of you.
Eddie Brock: We won't.
Venom: Who is that guy?

Eddie Brock: There are good people in this world, a lot of them. And then there are bad people. You have to tell the difference. The deal is, you will only ever be allowed to touch, harm, hurt, possibly, very possibly, eat very, very bad people, but never, ever, ever good people. All right?
Venom: Fine. But how does one tell the difference?
Eddie Brock: Well, it's super simple. I mean, you just have to... You can intuit it, you can sense it. Sometimes you can even feel it.

Venom: Can we get something to eat now? Otherwise, your liver, it's starting to look really, really good and juicy...

Cletus Kasady: When I get out of here... and I will... there's gonna be carnage.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий