1 окт. 2014 г.

Chef

& Percy: I think it’s kind of cool. I mean we doing this.
    Carl: Doing what?
    Percy: You know, hang out.
    Carl: We hang out all the time.
    Percy: No, like hanging out and doing something.
    Carl: We... we do things.
    Percy: No, not like just watch something... doing something like hanging out and talking. We never talk with each other.

& Carl: @ Ramsey Michel: You wouldn’t know a good meal if it sat on your face.

& Percy: Dad. You got 1,653 followers since last night.
    Carl: Huh, is that good?
    Percy: It’s amazing.
    Carl: Oh good, what does that mean?
    Percy: It means you got 1,653 people are reading your Twitter feed.
    Carl: So it’s like texting?

& Percy: I think you might’ve posted that publicly.
    Carl: No, he wrote something nasty about me and then I hit reply and let me send a message to him.
    Percy: Dad, the sites are public. Everybody can read them and it looks like he re-tweeted it to all his 123,845 followers and he wrote back.
    Carl: What did he say?
    Percy: I don’t think I should read it.


& Martin: You’re trending, bro’.
    Carl: They’re sending me messages that are goading me to respond to this prick.
    Martin: Then, don’t do it! Don’t do that! Don’t respond.
    Tony: Yeah but half of the people are saying he’s right.
    Martin: Yeah, but half of the people is saying he’s wrong. That’s the fucking Internet, bro’.

& Carl: I don’t know what I’m going to do. I never NOT know what else I’m going to do. I’ve always known there’ll always be next thing to do and now it has all ended, I’m like... fucking lost.
    Inez: I think that’s a good place to start.

& Carl: Everything that’s good that’s happening to me in my life came because of that. I might not do everything great in my life, hey, I’m not perfect. I’m not the best husband and I’m sorry if I wasn’t the best father but I’m good at this and I want to share this with you. I want to teach you what I learned. I get to touch people’s lives with what I do and it keeps me going and I love it and I think if you give it a shot, you might love it too.
    Percy: Yes, sir.
    Carl: Now, should we’ve served that sandwich?

& Percy: Is this beer?
    Martin: No, of course not. I would never hand you beer, that’s cerveza.
    Percy: I’m ten, I can’t have beer.
    Martin: You’re not ten. You’re kitchen staff, Kitchen staff doesn’t have an age.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий