2 окт. 2014 г.

Elam Ferguson

Hell on Wheels 4×7

& Psalms: You need to get on from this place.
    Bohannon: Good morning to you too.

& Durant: I want justice! ...
    Bohannon: The world’s catching up to us in the form of The United States government. I’ve gone up against them and lost it all, just like you’re about ready to.

& Durant: There are some men who need killing. You and I both know that, Bohannon.
    Bohannon: Uh... I’ve drunk from that cup. It don’t quench.

& Bohannon: Looks like something got at ya. Bear?
    Elam: I am bear killer.

& Bohannon: He’s right messed up, especially his mind... I seen something like it in the war. Some wounds you don’t want to survive.


& Durant: Did I kill your father by including him in my railroad dreams? Will I regret that for the rest of my life? Absolutely. Am I a murderer?.. Obviously not.
Ω No. Obviously not.

& Bohannon: Mr. Campbell... You’re a veteran. You know what violence can do to a man.
    Campbell: Mainly to the weak-minded and predisposed to violence. The negro is an inferior race, but human nonetheless. That is why we fought your war, Mr. Bohannon. The emancipation proclamation, the constitution... Those are his rights.

& Bohannon: That man right there... That’s my friend.
    Campbell: .... Okay. You have 15 minutes to solve this charade.

& Eva: What you gonna do?
    Bohannon: I’m gonna retell him who he is.

& Bohannon: You and me, we had some times. Put down some bad men... We even beat the hell out of each other one time. Friends always.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий