20 окт. 2014 г.

Regrets Only

Modern Family 2×16

& Claire: Last night... I know I got kind of carried away.
    Phil: You don’t need to apologize.
    Claire: I don’t think that I was apologi...
    Phil: You were right to be mad.
    Claire: Sometimes I just feel like I have to scream... to let you know how upset I am. But you get it now, right?
    Phil: I... do... ’Not. No idea whatsoever.’

& Manny: It is impressive how much Haley’s earning. She has over $500 already. That’s a lot of cheddar.
    Alex: Why is everyone acting like she’s the first 17-year-old to have a job? In other cultures she’d have two kids already and they’d have jobs.


& Phil: Happy «Valenbirthaversary»!

& Claire: Oh, honey, would you mind getting us a couple drinks? I would love an iced tea.
    Phil: Same, please.
    Alex: I’ll have a mango-kiwi smoothie, yogurt instead of ice cream, and make it low-fat. I wanna look good when I’m riding in your new car.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий