22 окт. 2014 г.

X-Men: Days of Future Past

& Professor X: Logan, I was a very different man. Lead me, guide me, be patient with me.
    Logan: Patience isn’t my strong suit.

& Logan: Will you believe me if I told you I’ve sent here from the future?

& Logan: Peaceful thoughts...

& Logan: What happened to the school?
    Hank: Are you a parent?
    Logan: I sure as hell hope not!

& Logan: In the future, you and I will be good friends... You just don’t know it yet.

& Peter: It’s cool, just disgusting.


& Hank: He’s unique!
    Xavier: He’s a pain in the ass.

& Logan: We need your help for a prison break.
    Peter: Prison break? That’s illegal, you know.
    Logan: Only if you get caught.

& Peter: Do you know karate?
    Erik: I don’t know karate. But I know crazy.

& Logan: So, you always were an asshole.

& Xavier: You’re on acid... somebody gave you really bad acid...

& Xavier: Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they’re lost forever.

& Hank: I probably shouldn’t be asking this sort of thing... but in the future, do I make it?
    Logan: No... but we can change that, right?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий