28 окт. 2014 г.

Someone to Watch Over Lily

Modern Family 2×20

& Jay: Want some coffee?
    Manny: Say yes. It’s French press. I was doubtful too... but I honestly can’t see myself going back to drip.
    Jay: I’m so happy you don’t live in a tough neighborhood anymore.

& Mitchell: I think that Gloria and my dad could be Lily’s guardians.
    Cameron: Look, you know I love Jay, and they’re still in the mix... But I just don’t know about him raising a child.
    Mitchell: Well, Cam, he raised me.
    Cameron: Well, now you’ve put me in an awkward position.

& Jay: Look at this. They got one of these rock walls here. Why don’t you hop up on that?
    Manny: Why?
    Jay: Why? To prove that you can do it. You can do that, you can do anything. Really.
    Manny: Can I fly? Can I speak Chinese?
    Jay: No, but you can sleep in the house tonight.


& Alex: Where are we?
    Haley: The boys’ locker room.
    Alex: It smells like feet.
    Haley: That’s not feet.

& Mitchell: I’m sorry, did we come by at a bad time?
    Claire: Try coming back seven years and five months from now when they’re all gone!

& Cameron: We would like Jay and Gloria to be Lily’s guardians. ...
    Gloria: Lily, when something horrible happens... you’re going to be all mine!
    Mitchell: It really is an «if» situation.
    Gloria: All mine!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий