15 окт. 2014 г.

Return to Hell

Hell on Wheels 4×10

& Louise: That was the triumph of curiosity over experience.
    Campbell: Several triumphs. At least three.
    Louise: Two. Maybe.

& Bohannon: Ain’t got to be this way...

& Bohannon: Gentlemen. Don’t matter how we got here. Got to find out way somewheres new.

& Bohannon: You have my word.
Ω Bazinga!

& Mickey: Right, lads! Every Irish, negro, cowboy and kraut!..

& Huntington: Tell me, did you ever have the opportunity to work with Cullen Bohannon? That man impresses the hell out of me.
    The Swede: Everything I know, I learned by careful study of Cullen Bohannon.

& Eva: Look at me! My name is Eva. I’m a mother, daughter, injun, wife, and whore.

& Ruth: When you find the devil... I hope you return him to hell with my wish that his suffering be deep, and eternal.

& Delaney: Not a delicate lady, Mr. Bohannon. What we have here is a strong-backed, thick-thighed whore. I’d recommend a plumbing wrench.
    Bohannon: Plumbing wrench it is, Mr. Delaney... Mr. Delaney?.. Thank you.

& Sidney: Ahh! Well, dip me in dog shit. The church lady?

--
On the IMDb

Σ No Ezra, no revelation? This’s it? No need a revelation to kill a dog Gundersen?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий