14 окт. 2014 г.

Caught in the Act

Modern Family 2×13

& Claire: Oh, my God!
    Phil: Yeah. Our kids walked in on us. We were, as they say, having sex.
    Claire: That’s not a euphemism, Phil. It’s exactly what we were doing. Having sex... in front of our children.
    Phil: Well, they weren’t there when we started.
    Claire: No.
    Phil: In fact, you weren’t even there when we started.


& Claire: We need to rehearse exactly what we’re gonna say... ’cause that is the only way I’m gonna hold it together... when my babies are looking at me with judgment and disgust.
    Phil: First of all, that’s how they always look at us...

& Alex: I can’t handle a big family talk about this.
    Haley: We’re not gonna have a choice. When they start talking, just smile and nod and think about something else.
    Luke: Yeah, it’s easy. Just like at school.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий