22 окт. 2014 г.

Two Monkeys and a Panda

Modern Family 2×17

& Manny: Have you noticed a spring in my step?
    Jay: Kids can be so cruel. That doesn’t mean you’ll turn out that way.
    Manny: No. We have something in common. I’m seeing a younger woman.

& Haley: Fine. You’re wearing my sweater, I’m wearing your T-shirt with that nerdy guy from Back To The Future.
    Alex: That’s Albert Einstein, and he’s not nerdy!
    Claire: Well...


& Mitchell: Well, I’m a lawyer. I fill out all the legal forms... ever since you signed up for a 12-year gym membership.
    Cameron: The more you spend, the more you save.

& Manny: I’m kind of wrestling with this whole older man/younger woman thing. It’s like Chloe and I grew up in different worlds. Today, I made a joke about the Wiggles. It went right over her head.
    Jay: I don’t know what that is.
    Manny: It’s an expression. It means she didn’t get it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий