11 окт. 2014 г.

The Rover

& Eric: Why are you telling me this?
    Rey: I just remembered it. It interested me. Not everything has to be about something.
Ω Could be a tagline along with original ’Fear the man with nothing left to lose.’

& Eric: You should never stop thinking about a life you’ve taken. That’s the price you pay for taking it.

& Sgt Rick: Are you threatening me?
    Eric: No. A threat means there’s still something left to happen.


& Eric: I killed ’em both. No one ever came after me. Ten years ago. I never had to explain myself. I never had to lie to anyone. I never had to run and hide. I just buried ’em in a hole and I went home. No one ever came after me. And that hurt me more than getting my heart broken. Knowing it didn’t matter. Knowing you can do something like that and no one comes after you. You do a thing like I did, that should really mean something. But it just doesn’t matter anymore.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Harsh.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий