29 окт. 2014 г.

Shalwar Kameez

Homeland 4×3

& Quinn: That was different.
    Shrink: How so?
    Quinn: I’d just shot and killed a kid.
    Shrink: And now?
    Quinn: Now I just want out.

& Carrie: I was thinking... I was hoping... that you and I could work this out together.
    Martha: Two sensible women cutting through all the bullshit?
    Carrie: Well, something like that.

& Quinn: They don’t... like quitters.
    Landlady: Might be a problem. You’re gonna need them for a good recommendation.
    Quinn: Yeah, well, as long as they don’t kill me, I’ll be happy.
    Landlady: ....
    Quinn: Joke.


& Saul: Well, now that I’m here, do you need my help?
    Carrie: No. Yes.

& Landlady: There’s, um... a, uh, roast chicken in the fridge and some eggs and cereal, you know, to go along with your liquid diet. And, um... whoever Carrie is... she’s a lucky girl.

& Quinn: Shit, Carrie.
    Carrie: I know.
    Quinn: You’re the hardest person in the world to say no to.
    Carrie: Is that a yes?

& Carrie: God, I fucking love you, Quinn. You know that, don’t you?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий