12 окт. 2014 г.

Two Trains

Hell on Wheels 4×9

& Bohannon: My men, at the depot, 10:00 A.M.

& Campbell: Good mornin’.
    Bohannon: No, it ain’t.

& Durant: Well, it’s about time.
    Campbell: Time, Mr. Durant, is a fickle mistress. First it appears an endless supply, and then suddenly the last few grains of sand trickle down the hourglass.

& Bohannon: Most of ’em won’t be expecting a fight nor ready for one. Surprise is better than bullets.
    Mickey: I’ll take the surprise, but I’ll be having me bullets as well.

& Sidney: You believe in God, Bohannon? Jesus and all that shit? I never understood people prayin’ to a guy who let himself get crucified. And for what?
    Bohannon: I reckon faith ain’t easily explained to some.


& Delaney: Going to war with the Governor is insurrection, Mr. Bohannon.
    Bohannon: Wouldn’t be my first do-si-do.
    Delaney: You’ll wind up in prison or worse.
    Bohannon: Yeah, danced that number likewise.

& Bohannon: You work for the Union Pacific, Mr. Delaney. That’s a dream for some. For others, it’s an obsession. My granddaddy tore hisself a cotton empire out of swamp bottom and a sun, and I aim to do similar with this here railroad.

& Mickey: Shotgun. Balls and powder... All of ’em.
    Seller: The whole rack?
    Mickey: All of it.

& Bohannon: You make things right with Campbell. He wants to keep his job. He’ll negotiate with you.
    Durant: Your confidence is very annoying, Bohannon.
    Bohannon: I was just ponderin’ what you’d do if things was similar. I’m wrong, you tell me now. .... Just like old times.
    Durant: I preferred the cover of the hotel... When they were shooting at you.

& Bohannon: Last chance, Sid. End of the line.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий