7 окт. 2014 г.

Under Color of Law

Hell on Wheels 4×8

& Bohannon: I know what you see when you look at me... The man who killed Elam. But that wasn’t Elam. The one you and me knew. He never come back. That’s all I’m gonna say about it. Now or ever.

& Durant: Damn it, I need you, Bohannon. I need your gun. I see you aren’t even wearing one anymore.
    Bohannon: Lost my taste for it.
    Durant: Well, you picked one hell of a time to turn Saint!

& Brother Young: I do believe in your remorse, and that you seek forgiveness.
    The Swede: Good. I do. I do. I do. I do.
    Brother Young: And what is your name?
    The Swede: I... I am Thor Gundersen. Of Norway.


& Brother Young: Well... Thor Gundersen of Norway. You may go forward with me... and begin life again.
    The Swede: But... But... But where shall we go?
    Brother Young: Time will reveal.

& Bohannon: I can’t build a railroad with them men in jail.
    Campbell: Then the railroad and everything else will have to wait until I bring this town to heel.
    Bohannon: Let me spell it out for you, Mr. Campbell. Release them prisoners. I’m only askin’ you once.
    Campbell: If that’s a threat, I didn’t hear it. Now would you let this lady and me go on with our dinner?
    Bohannon: You remember: I asked you as a gentleman first. Miss Ellison.

--

On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий