5 окт. 2014 г.

The Locomotion Interruption

The Big Bang Theory 8×1

& Sheldon: Excuse me. Is it at all possible that you’re knitting a pair of pants?

& Sheldon: I understand that I’m half naked, but there is a reasonable explanation.

& Sheldon: Bosons have integer spin, fermions have half-integer spin! My legs are getting cold! Why won’t anybody help me?

& Leonard: Morning.
    Penny: Hi. Want to do yoga with me?
    Leonard: Um, let me just have some coffee first, and then I’ll have the strength to tell you how much I won’t be doing that.

& Penny: I haven’t been on a job interview in years. I’m really nervous.
    Bernadette: Don’t be. You are built for pharmaceutical sales. You’re cute, you’re flirty and... Started that like there were gonna be three things.


& Bernadette: This job is a lot like being a waitress, except instead of pushing the fish tacos ’cause they’re about to go bad, you’re just pushing our antidepressants before the FDA finds out they may cause rectal bleeding.
    Penny: They do?
    Bernadette: Maybe. But like our lawyers say, the world is full of things that can cause a rectum to bleed.

& Penny: But I don’t know anything about pharmaceuticals.
    Bernadette: Oh, I understand. You want to do something you’re already good at... Why don’t I get you a job at the Sitting Around All Day Wearing Yoga Pants Factory?!!

& Sheldon: Leonard?.. As soon as we get home, I want to have coitus with Amy. ..... Okay, she can’t hear.

& Bernadette: Okay, calm down. You’re not his father, he’s not your father! Nobody’s anybody’s father.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий