23 окт. 2014 г.

Every Silver Lining...

Dexter 8×2

& Dr. Vogel: I know almost everything about you, Dexter. Not just because I heard it from your father, but because I helped create you.
    Dexter: Create me. You sound like Dr. Frankenstein.
    Dr. Vogel: Don’t mean to. Don’t know how else to put it.

& Dr. Vogel: I can’t help but think of myself as your spiritual mother. ...
    Dexter: You experimented on me. That’s what mothers do?
    Dr. Vogel: I developed a framework for your survival. That’s what mothers do.

& Dexter: Why are you telling me this?
    Dr. Vogel: I saved your life. And I’m afraid I need to call in the favor.

& Dexter: You think it’s a threat...
    Dr. Vogel: A brain on a doorstep. Hardly a love letter.

& Dr. Vogel: You’re not evil, Dexter. You’re actually making the world a better place.

& Dexter: What’s the word, Vince?
    Masuka: Borborygmus. The sound of gas rumbling through your intestines. As in seriously regretting having that super-green passion fruit smoothie right about now.

& Debra: Will you not do this, please?
    Dexter: What?!
    Debra: Give a shit.


& Dr. Vogel: Psychopaths are not a mistake of nature. They’re a gift.
    Dexter: A gift?
    Dr. Vogel: They’re Alpha wolves, who helped the human race survive long enough to become civilized. An indispensable demographic.
    Dexter: You believe that?
    Dr. Vogel: Did you know that psychopathic traits can be found in the most successful CEOs? In the most effective politicians?..
    Dexter: Well, there’s a lot of mankind that doesn’t exist because of them.
    Dr. Vogel: Every silver lining...

& Masuka: Debra Morgan? As I live and breathe. If I were to cop a feel right now, it wouldn’t be sexual harassment anymore.

& Dexter: What if I weren’t here to cover your ass?
    Debra: You really want to play the «what if» game? What if you weren’t a serial killer?

& Debra: Anything can happen in this hellhole that is now my life. Your gift to me, Dexter.

& Dexter: You were wrong about me. I’m a mistake.
    Dr. Vogel: You’re exactly what you need to be, Dexter. You’re perfect.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий